We have specific experience in:
- Information technology (software, mobile applications, cloud software and infrastructure)
- Freight forwarding
- Wholesale apparel
- Cafes and restaurants
- Property investment and development
- Mining and natural resources
- Aged care
- Radio communication
- Not-for-profit organisations
- Banking and financial services
- Legal and professional services
- Travel and leisure
- Textiles, clothing and footwear
- Communal based organisations
- Manufacturing (soft drinks and juices)
- AFSL Licence holder audits
- Engineering services
- Property construction (residential and commercial)
Our clients say they partner with us because we provide:
Big-firm expertise, with personalised support
When you work with us, you come first. You get the world-class accounting solutions you’d expect of the big firms, with the close and personalised service you’d expect of smaller firms.
You’ll benefit from direct access to partners who are business owners themselves. It’s big-firm expertise with a hands on, personalised approach.
We deliver oustanding outcomes for our clients. We take the time to get to know your needs, your goals and your vision for the future.
With DFK Laurence Varnay, you get relevant, leading-edge advice, from skilled and experienced accounting professionals.
Real business expertise
We understand starting and growing a business because our founding partners built DFK Laurence Varnay from the bottom up.
So we’re well equipped to help you manage your existing business, grow further and strategise for long-term success.
Advice from accredited leaders
We’re a part of an established network of experts through our membership in DFK ANZ and DFK International.
- Members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Members of Certified Practicing Accountants (CPA) Australia
- Registered tax agents with the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB)
- Members of the Tax Institute
- Registered company and self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) auditors with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
- Registered with the American Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB)
Depth and breadth of industry experience
With depth and breadth of experience across a range of industries, we provide informed, commercial advice for specialist businesses.
We service small companies through to medium-sized businesses, high-net-worth (HNW) individuals and overseas corporations.
International expertise and presence
We help our clients do business anywhere in the world, from anywhere in the world.
Our membersip in DFK ANZ and DFK International means we have access to global expertise, providing significant benefits to our clients with cross border and international interests.
Talk to us about how we can help take your business further, today.